SlowLeadership.com came across an interesting site defining the 8 principles of fun, at eightprinciples.com. It’s a site that is so in love with a few simple rules to enjoy life more, that they’re selling screensavers and things promoting them.
However, SL did something nice and gave a little run down of the 8 rules, while adding an important one of their own.
- 1. Stop hiding who you really are.
- 2. Start being intensely selfish.
- 3. Stop following the rules.
- 4. Start scaring yourself.
- 5. Stop taking it all so damn seriously.
- 6. Start getting rid of the crap.
- 7. Stop being busy.
- 8. Start something.
- 9. Don’t worry what others will think about you.
Read the complete article here.